Thursday 27 September 2012

Week 3

Week 3 is almost at an end, here's what it looked like...

Spent a lot of time going through the audio I had gathered from my kids actors (for the wee monsters film).

Other than that, I've been messing around with trial rigs for the kids and the kelpie. Getting back into the swing of things.

Watched a few Tutorials earlier in the week, mostly on DT, about facial rigging, and setting up buttons with pre-set poses for characters. That'll be particularly useful for expressions and lip syncing. 


I'm just about to go and rig my animatic children better, and try creating some pose buttons for them. Should keep me busy into the night, and if all goes swimmingly it'll make this 'animatic by Tuesday' thing a whole lot easier to achieve. And I'll be learning as I go. See, I'm so clever sometimes. 

Go have a wee look at djcadmonsters.blogspot.com to see any progress :)

No comments: