Tuesday 18 September 2012

4th Year. So it begins (continues?)

Week 2, day 2 and already my head is exploding. In a good way, I think. 

Starting from now, I think it's a good idea to stick my personal timetable on here. Production diary meets production blog kinda thing. Video blogs will begin when my new webcam arrives!


So far, it's gone like this- 

Week 1



Monday- Found out the brief had changed. Panicked a bit.
Tuesday- Thought long and hard about new brief. 

Wednesday- Group crit. Scavenged new team members from fallen films. 
Thursday- Made plans/schedules/panicked some more. 
Friday- Spoke to new team members about possible jobs. Pondered DATM.




Week 2


Monday- Tutorial with Sharon, good vibes
Tuesday- Worked on DATM. Joined JB's "Stupid Kow" project, doing some facial riggage/lip synching.
Wednesday- DATM meeting. Storyboard review/re-draft.
Thursday- Life drawing. Prepare animatic timing. 
Friday- Talking to 1st years. Chase up models.



So there it is.

From now on, I will blog more often. Please, contain your excitement!

Catch!

No comments: