Tuesday 31 January 2012

Introduction

Hi guys, welcome to the new blog! New year, new start and all that!

To you chaps who don't know me, my name's Nikki and I'm currently a 3rd year Animator at DJCAD in Dundee, Scotland.


Here is the fine establishment itself- 

Not the prettiest building in the world, but I reckon us lot make up for that! 

Here we are (a selection of 3rd and 4th years) getting ready for our Xmas night out (2011)

And here we are, working hard. (Or abusing our lunch time by drawing caricatures of our tutors haha)

We're really a pretty friendly, pretty hard-working bunch. And we're always willing to entertain, should you find yourself down our neck of the woods. 




So that's us, and here's me doing my best impression of a horse...


So yeah,

Thanks for reading this introduction, please stay tuned for my further posts (and have a wee giggle to yourself as you watch excitement turn into sheer panic towards the end of the year haha).



No comments: